Wednesday, February 3, 2021

OH NO!! I did a BAD thing



 I wish I had pictures to show you my disaster, so let me tell you what I did. About a year ago I was starting to see those pesky grey hairs shining through on the roots of my hair. Having light hair it really kinda blended in with my blond strains, now looking back it was actually pretty, I always got compliments on how beautiful my hair color was. Well me being me I was tired of the same ole, so I dyed my hair dark brown thinking this will show those grey hairs who’s boss. Ha what a joke!! They had the laugh. So now every month I have to dye my hair dark cuz those grey hairs now look white on black, it’s HORRIBLE. So last week I thought I’ll go back to the blonde, I bought some of the Quik Blue and 40 developer and a highlighter cap. I used to do this all the time in my 20’s, I got this, no biggie. So I get my cap on pull my hair through the holes and figure.... God It will be nice to have blonde highlights again. Well I’m here to tell you it turned orange. I had orange highlights!! YIKES! So I decide I just need to add more and leave it on longer. OMG now since I’ve added more I look like carrot top, It was AWEFUL. My family are total liars I now know. They tried to tell me it wasn’t that bad, my teen son even said he liked it. So the next day I had to order a drive up order for my dark brown dye, (cuz lord only knows I was not getting outta my car and walk in any place with hair like this). Now I’m back to dark brown and have learned a valuable lesson, Don’t be a cheap ass and go have a professional do my hair. Well now my hair is damaged and it will take awhile to repair. I had to tell you all about this, and have as a reminder to myself what happens when I try to do something that needs a PRO. 



No comments:

Post a Comment