Monday, November 14, 2022

Stampin' Up! OnStage 2022 Anaheim California

 



We just got home last night from our trip to Anaheim CA, attending Stampin’ Up! OnStage event. I have to tell you how fantastic this experience was, we had a blast. So, you better believe I will be attending every year from this day forward. Boy did they spoil us! Myself, my mom and one of my team members drove over to California, we had mild weather, very little traffic issues (I know surprise for Southern California), but I have to say this was probably the best relaxed trip I’ve been on, it must be since I was in amazing company.

Next year OnStage 2023 will be a virtual event in November, so this means we can all attend in our PJ’s and braless LOL! The reason for this one being virtual is since OnStage 2024 will be in-person but in March.

I will be LIVE on Facebook this evening, I will be sharing with you, all my goodies I received in my Swagbox and our extras that we got! Honestly, we got so much stuff we had get extra bags to pack everything to bring home! You can catch me Live 6p pacific, 7p mountain, 8p central, 9p eastern.

Click the link below to be directed to my Event Page to set a reminder by clicking the Going tab.

MY FACEBOOK EVENT

FYI (spoiler alerts BELOW)

Swagbox

Prize Patrol

Make in Take "Timeless Greeting Kit"


Rain or Shine Suite Collection

By the Bay Suite Collection


Country Floral Lane Suite Collection

SALE-a-Bration stamps

SALE-a-Bration DSP





💗Shop Now💗DANI'S ONLINE STORE




Copy and paste- V2BYCJRY
add to any orders up to $150 and receive a gift from me


Current Catalog PDF's:




If You don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I would love to earn your business!
Any current customers who have spent $25 or more in the last 6 months automatically get mailed any new catalogs. If you would like a copy of current Catalogs, you can request them by clicking my email below stampinthepinkbarn@gmail.com


Click image below


Promotions
✋Click any image below for more details!!✋

....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Seasonal Save 
save up to 20% on select product
👇Click image👇


Fitting Florets Collection (Limited Time)
👇Click image👇


Timeless Greeting Kit
Available starting 15 November 2022


Birthday Card Organizer
👇Click image👇


20 cards for $25+ shipping
👇Click image👇


Adhesive Kits
👇Click Image ðŸ‘‡

Anaheim California 2022



Thank you for sharing your time with me


Dani Gurrola










No comments:

Post a Comment