Saturday, January 7, 2023

Country Floral Lane PDF Card Class- PDF ONLY $12

 



Are you looking for some more inspiration from the Country Floral Lane Suite Collection? Then you won't want to miss my PDF card class, I have created these cards for all levels of card makers. 


PDF File ONLY - Available Globally - includes:
  • ONLINE CLASS - PDF file featuring 6 cards - complete with written easy step by step instructions, photos, dimensions for all. ONLY $12 or
  • If you purchase the Country Floral Lane Suite Collection from my store (shopping link below) you will receive this PDF FREE and get to pick a FREE Sale-a-bration item!!
  • Please READ this post thoroughly, important answered question below. 
  • If you have any questions, please feel free to email me Dani Gurrola- Stampinthepinkbarn@gmail.com


***You will need the items shown below to complete these cards. (Some items can be substituted)
 SHOPPING LIST

Additional Items needed:

  • Paper Trimmer
  • Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
  • Dimensionals, glue dots, scotch tape, multipurpose glue and adhesive of your choice

 SNEEK PEAK



Online Classes

Questions & Answers:

Q: Do I need the bundle to complete this class (stamp set & dies)?

A: YES

Q: Do I need all the products shown to complete the online class?

A: You will be able to substitute any consumables (paper, ribbon, markers, etc) - it is recommended that you have the stamp set/punch/dies.

Q: I'm a demonstrator - can I use these cards for a class?

A: YES - I highly encourage it - while the PDF is to remain exclusive to you, you are welcome to make the cards and feature them for a class with your customers. I ask that you do not post photos of these exclusive cards online.

Q: Can I share the PDF file with my customers and downline?

A: No - they are welcome to purchase the file from me, but you cannot give it to them.

Q: Will I get this online class immediately after payment?

A: The PDF tutorial is sent via email within 24hrs of payment.

NOTE: There are no refunds for online PDF classes! Products ordered with the online classes can be exchanged at your expense.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment