Friday, July 14, 2023

Coffee & Cards 7/13 Stampin’ Up! Trucking Around

 

Well this afternoon threw me a curve ball on YouTube, my rotation on my phone would not flip to landscape, but that won't stop me from! Where there's a will there's a way. I wound up just recording a video on my phone and uploading to YouTube. I am so excited to share this adorable new Trucking Along with you. This is one of those card that could be used for so many occasions, just simply change the sentiment. This set is one that will serve for many years to come.





Cutting & Scoring

  • Mossy Meadow base- 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" fold in half and burnish
  • Copper Clay- 4" x 5-1/4"
  • Let's Go Fishing DSP- 2" x 5-1/4"
  • Gold Foil- 1/2" x 5-1/4"
  • Mossy Meadow- scrap to die cut large label from Nested Essential Dies and third from smallest circle from Stylish Shapes Dies.
  • Very Vanilla- scrap to die cut second from largest label from Nested Essential Dies and second from smallest circle from Stylish Shapes Dies, 4" x 5-1/4" inside



πŸ’—Shop NowπŸ’—DANI'S ONLINE STORE

  • Copy and paste- FHD3V6BQ
  • add to any orders up to $150 and receive a gift from me!





  • Current Catalog PDF's:


  • Stampin' Up! 2023-24 Annual Catalog
    2 May 2023 - 30 April 2024
    View Online | Shop Online

     


    Want a hard copy??


    If You don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I would love to earn your business!
    Any current customers who have shopped with me in the last 6 months automatically get mailed any new catalogs. If you would like a copy of current Catalogs, you can request them by filling out the form here:


  • πŸ‘‡PROMOTIONSπŸ‘‡

  • .......................................................................

  • Clearance Rack Refresh


  • Bonus Days
  • πŸ‘‡Click imageπŸ‘‡
  • Timeless Arrangements To Go Kit
    • πŸ‘‡Click imageπŸ‘‡


  • Online Exclusives 
  • new products added July-6
  • πŸ‘‡Click imageπŸ‘‡
  • 20 cards for $25+ shipping
    πŸ‘‡Click imageπŸ‘‡


    Adhesive Kits ONLY 30$
    πŸ‘‡Click Image πŸ‘‡






    Thank you for sharing your time with me!


    Dani Gurrola

No comments:

Post a Comment