Wednesday, April 10, 2024

APRIL FB Live Mystery Stamping ~ #STPB

  Welcome Stampers

Are you ready to make a card with me in the comfort of your home and maybe wearing jammies? I do it LIVE on Facebook and you follow along! This is free to everyone, just gather your supplies (doesn't have to be Stampin' Up!) and join in the fun. I have created an Event on my Facebook page that you can RSVP HERE so it will set a reminder for you. Many have asked me to offer a Mystery Stamping so all can join in the fun of card making together from the comfort of your own home. Mystery Stamping this month is Wednesday, APRIL 17th LIVE on Stampin the Pink Barn. We do this every month, so be sure to join. If you can’t join us LIVE, that’s okay you can always catch the replay and still complete your card.


But wait!! What is Mystery Stamping?

I bet many will ask what is Mystery Stamping? Well, it is a mystery till the end of the Event when we complete the card. Here how it works.... You get your supplies ready (listed below) and I will teach you how to make a card with the supplies you have gathered from the list. It is a simple card for all levels of stampers. Whether you are a beginner or avid stamper, I am sure you will be pleased with your card. So, another words we will all make the same card, but they all will be different (since we will all use different colors and different DSP). This will be lots of fun, I hope you can join us during the LIVE. 

Time Zone That I Will Be Live 


Hawaii 12pm
Alaska 1pm
Pacific 2pm
Mountain 3pm
Central 4pm

Eastern 5pm


What you need for the mystery stamping:

 Supplies need for April

  • See photo below for paper measurement and other supplies
  • Paper Trimmer, snips
  • Adhesives – Liquid glue, Dimensionals
  • Dies/punch & stamps for focal point
  • (optional) Embellishments
  • Stapler



Replay Video






Share Your Finish Card! 

If you are on Facebook, please join "Pink Barn Stampers Group" and share a photo of your card. When the Event is over, I will post a picture of my finished card and you will need to add a picture of your finished card in the comments under my card. I'll draw a random winner on Wednesday, APRIL 24th evening, this way if you missed the LIVE you still have time to get your card submitted. The winner will receive a gift from me Good Luck!! If you are already a member of the group, you are all set to share. Don’t forget to find my finished card and add yours in the comments in Pink Barn Stampers Group to get enter into the drawing. FYI this is not judged on skill, EVERYONE is entered in a random drawing who posts their card. I'm so EXCITED!! I can't wait to see all your cards!!

April PRIZE 






No comments:

Post a Comment