Thursday, January 28, 2021

Welcome!! welcome!!

 Welcome to my blog, this has been a long time coming. I have been so anxious about creating a blog, I was thinking that I could never have the time to learn how this is done, well HELLO world I’ve done it and it really wasn’t that hard to learn. I have to Thank my up line for her wonderful tutorial videos walking me through step by step. Well now that I’m here I hope to keep you all entertained with Beautiful cards, new techniques, and creative ideas. Please add your email address over in the right sidebar so you can stay informed when new projects are posted. Also you can click on those catalogs in the right sidebar, it will pop up in a pdf format, so you can then download them. That Online Order button takes you straight to my store where you can use the shop button to purchase all your goodies, once in the store you can use that search button to look for exactly what you need. Don’t forget every Monday @ 6pm on my Facebook page I do a FBLive  called Funday Monday, i make a card and everyone who’s SHARE’S, COMMENTS, or LIKES get entered in to a drawing to win that card. The last Thursday of every month at 6pm I do a Paper Pumpkin FBLive, we get together and assemble our projects from the PP and I show you a few alternatives. So Please come join us. Here is my Facebook link https://www.facebook.com/danigurrola.stampinup.net/




WHAT'S GOING ON?
Check out the details here:

Check out the Paper Pumpkin monthly kit - subscribe today - click here: PAPER PUMPKIN

Click here to see the JJ MINI CATALOG

Click here to see the SALE-A-BRATIONS CATALOG 

Click here to see the ANNUAL CATALOG




Thank you for sharing your time with me

Dani


No comments:

Post a Comment